Atlassian Data Center Helm Charts ¶
Use the charts to install and operate Data Center products within a Kubernetes cluster of your choice. It can be a managed environment, such as Amazon EKS, Azure Kubernetes Service, Google Kubernetes Engine, or a custom on-premise system.
Support disclaimer ¶
Helm is a Kubernetes package manager that orchestrates the provisioning of applications onto existing Kubernetes infrastructure. The requirements for this infrastructure are described in Prerequisites. The Kubernetes cluster remains your responsibility; we do not provide direct support for Kubernetes or the underlying hardware it runs on.
If you have followed our documentation on how to configure the Helm charts, and you're using correctly created components, we will then provide support if you encounter an error with installation after running the
helm install command.
Read more about what we support and what we don’t.
Certain product limitations listed below:
- Jira currently has limitations with scaling.
- Bamboo has a number of limitations, particularly with deployment and clustering.
Read more about these product and platform limitations.
The diagram below provides a high level overview of what a typical deployment might look like when using the Atlassian Data Center Helm charts:
Installing the Helm charts ¶
- Prerequisites and setup - everything you need to do before installing the Helm charts
- Verification - verify the integrity of the Helm charts
- Installation - the steps to install the Helm charts
- Migration - what you have to do if you're migrating an existing deployment to Kubernetes
Additional content ¶
- Operation - how to upgrade applications, scale your cluster, and update resources
- Configuration - a deep dive into the configuration parameters
- Platforms support - how to allow support for different platforms
- Examples - various configuration examples
- Troubleshooting - how to debug issues with installation
Product versions ¶
The minimum versions that we support for each product are:
Contributions are welcome. Find out how to contribute.
Apache 2.0 licensed, see license file.