Atlassian Data Center Helm Charts ¶
Use the charts to install and operate Data Center products within a Kubernetes cluster of your choice. It can be a managed environment, such as Amazon EKS, Azure Kubernetes Service, Google Kubernetes Engine, or a custom on-premise system.
Support disclaimer ¶
Read more about what we support and what we don’t.
Certain product limitations listed below:
- Jira currently has limitations with scaling.
- Bamboo has a number of limitations, particularly with deployment and clustering.
- Crowd is not officially supported.
Read more about these product and platform limitations.
The diagram below provides a high level overview of what a typical deployment might look like when using the Atlassian Data Center Helm charts:
Installing the Helm charts ¶
- Prerequisites and setup - everything you need to do before installing the Helm charts
- Installation - the steps to install the Helm charts
- Migration - what you have to do if you're migrating an existing deployment to Kubernetes
Additional content ¶
- Operation - how to upgrade applications, scale your cluster, and update resources
- Configuration - a deep dive into the configuration parameters
- Platforms support - how to allow support for different platforms
- Examples - various configuration examples
- Troubleshooting - how to debug issues with installation
Product versions ¶
The minimum versions that we support for each product are:
|Jira DC||Confluence DC||Bitbucket DC||Bamboo DC|
Contributions are welcome. Find out how to contribute.
Apache 2.0 licensed, see license file.